Imagine if we created a clearer vision of what we want from out life in our earlier years? The My Vision Book for Youth has been created to help our youth explore who they are, and some of the guiding principles, experiences, and aspirations they have for their future.
The ages of 10-25 is a challenging time for our young people discovering who they are, and what they truly want in their life. Sure, they may not have all the answers, but we can’t answer questions or think about them if no one asks us.
This book is for those that want a beautiful place to solidify their thoughts, feelings, goals, and dreams for their future. This system they can do on their own, or for a really beautiful bonding experience, parents can guide them through the process so that you can help them achieve and create their goals.
My Vision Book For Youth will help you:
- Identify your core values
- Clarify who you truly want to be
- Identify how you’d like to be perceived
- Establish your financial goals & savings habits to achieve your goals
- Determine your valuable relationships & friendships
- Set routines and rituals to enhance your life
- Describe your dream holidays & experiences
- Bucket list of things you want to experience.
- Establish what sort of person you want to be
- Set boundaries around what really matters
- Explore how you will handle the tough times
- Identify boundaries & expectations around technology, health, religion, schooling and more
- And so much more.