It’s time to Simplify, Strategise, Thrive & Dive.
- Have you been working really hard in your business and are feeling like you need some more enjoyment in your world?
- Have you been spending so much time working IN the business, you haven’t had time to work ON the business?
- Are you feeling like you are living Groundhog Day and there is no end in sight?
- Do you have ideas, but never seem to be get time to make them happen?
- How long has it been since you did something really FUN?
- Are you someone that loves the ocean and you are either dive certified or have it on your bucket list to become dive certified?
If this is you, then keep reading.
This experience has been created to give leaders and business owners some time in nature, time with likeminded people to learn and reset, and of course, time for lots of fun!
The top 5 reasons people join
the Thrive & Dive Retreat
The role of business leader in today’s society is complex and rapidly shifting. We have so many choices and opportunities and a narrative that at first feels empowering as it tells us “I can do it all”, but then it feels deeply troubling “I should do it all and I am not doing enough”. This inner conflict leaves us feeling hollow and powerless.
As leaders we are biologically and socially conditioned to find value in what we do for others. So we do more and more for others in every arena of our lives until we are exhausted and personally, physically, energetically, spiritually, and emotionally drained. Our society values progress over wellness and ‘doing’ over ‘being’. But living this way has consequences to our entire being. So many people are feeling disconnected from who they truly are.
So many leaders are literally running on empty as they try and manage the juggle of being a great partner, parent, business owner, employee, sibling, friend, community member and all of the other roles they play on a daily basis.
The tiredness and feeling that something is deeply missing from your life just doesn’t go away. You desire time and space to try and work it out, but you feel like everyone needs you so much that you could never take that time for yourself.
This experience will help you live the life you desire.
Strategies to help you clarify your vision
Processes to help you clear what’s holding you back consciously, subconsciously, and energetically
Support and confidence to help you achieve your vision
What is the Vision System?
The Vision System is an approach to business and life that guides and paves the way for you to have more freedom in your life. Vision has the power to get you more time, flexibility, better health, business success, financial stability, relationship contentment, and personal freedom when used in its full power. The Vision System is a formula to help you build a business and life that you can leverage for more time, money, and freedom. Despite these benefits, most of us don’t utilise vision in our business or personal lives. You may lack confidence in your skills and assets so you fail to take advantage of them, or you may be unclear on what you desire. Vision can help you save time and money, gain expertise, transform your relationships, and so much more. Understanding the power of vision is the first step in expanding your opportunities and overall fulfillment. It guides you to live life to your fullest potential.
What they are saying...
This retreat was well worth the investment. The best investment I can make is in myself.Kristy DonohoePast attendee
The retreat was 100% worth the investment - it provided clarity through awakenings and deep learnings that I have been trying to achieve for years.Sarah SullivanPast attendee
This retreat was definitely worth the investment of time and money. I will forever be grateful for being able to do this opportunity. I was slightly worried about leaving my family for four nights, but it turns out it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.Kylie HinesPast attendee
The retreat was certainly worth it! The benefits of taking time out to learn more about yourself and your goals and how to look after yourself better is an investment in your future.Jenni RigbyPast attendee
This retreat was amazing. I had not much of a clue on what to expect and I was delighted it exceeded anything I ever thought it would be!Annie AllanPast attendee
I would recommend this retreat 100%, and have too many people already. If you’re thinking of going on the retreat, you already know the answer. Without a doubt you will find great value in this.Beth CPast attendee
This retreat is for Leaders who won’t compromise to have the life they want.
Owning your own business or being a leader of one, is not for the faint of heart. Success in business is 80% psychology and 20% skill, and this is why not everyone succeeds. Many business leaders are great at what they do, but how they do business energetically, and their mindset, can negatively impact their leadership and success. People management, self-leadership and leadership of others is always done better when we are truly confident and congruent with who we are. This retreat will help you ‘dive deep’ on what you want for yourself and the business you lead, it’s business and life planning like you’ve never done before.
So many business leaders have been slogging it. Bree will help you strategise what you want personally and professionally and we will clear some of the energetic and limiting beliefs holding you back from achieving your vision.
When we make time for ourselves, we come back energised, clear and excited for the future. When we invest in ourselves, the ripple effect on our life and the life of those around us is immeasurable.
This Retreat Will Give You
Time to reflect
Space to journal in your Vision Book
Moments to relax & be
Opportunities to reconnect to yourself
Reasons to challenge your thinking
Strategies to achieve your goals
It’s time to have the freedom you started your business for
It’s time to stop compromising a part of yourself. You deserve to live the life you want so that you are fulfilled. If you attend the Thrive & Dive Retreat, you can expect not only to feel great after the retreat, but also have skills, strategies and confidence to continue this journey of self discovery and growth for your life and for those around you. The flow on effect is immeasurable.
On this retreat you will learn
Stress management strategies
Confidence & congruence
Increased productivity hacks
Strategies to challenge your negative thinking constructively
Rituals & routines to get the life you desire
Enhanced self leadership & leadership of others
How to attain more freedom & peace
A little about myself… I am a proud wife and mother to two beautiful young men. I have been a multiple business owner for over twenty years, and I am obsessed with improving things (myself included). I am most well known for being one of Australia’s most successful magazine publishers. I’ve always been someone who loves having a vision and seeing it come to life, whether that be my own or someone else’s. I also love to work smart and play hard, and I am a huge fan of the ocean, it’s where I do my best thinking and why this retreat has been created.
Bree is such an energetic and warm person. This experience was engaging, emotional and fun!Kylie HinesPast Attendee
Bree is amazing. She is knowledgeable, passionate, nurturing, and a perfect facilitator.Kristy DonohoePast Attendee
Bree brought the group together wonderfully, so we could all support each other. Very energetic and enthusiastic she definitely went the extra mile.Beth ClarkePast Attendee
Bree is fabulous, warm and so giving. It wouldn’t have been the retreat it was without her.Annie AllanPass Attendee
Bree is fabulous, warm and so giving. It wouldn’t have been the retreat it was without her.Annie AllanPass Attendee
Bree is amazing, so positive and empowering of others. She knows how much to push and prompt the bring out the best in people. She also knows how to teach you the skills to self heal long term.Jenny RigbyPast Attendee
Bree is a radiant, generous, talented and wise human being. She put everyone at ease instantly and was brilliant at gently easing people through the process of understanding themselves on a much deeper level. Self awareness is absolute gold and Bree facilitated that with grace.Sarah SullivanPast attendee
Wednesday 31st August
Academic & Pool Training Day
(for those not dive certified)
- 8:00am Complimentary hotel transfer. Available from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels to pool facility
- 8:30am Check in at Pro Dive Cairns training centre (116 Spence Street)
- 8:45am Pool training. Practical dive training begins
- 12:30pm Lunch break
- 1:30pm Pool training. Practical dive training continues
- 5:30pm Complimentary transfer return to your accommodation
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm Welcome event for all attendees (city location)
Thursday 1st September
Diving Into Your Leadership
& The Great Barrier Reef
- 5:45am – 6:15am Complimentary hotel transfers available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
- 6:20am Check in at Pro Dive Cairns retail shop – corner Shields & Grafton Streets
- 7:00am Depart Cairns for 3 days & 2 nights of fantastic diving on the Great Barrier Reef, a light breakfast is served on board
- 7:30am-10:30am- First session with Bree
- 11:00am First training dive in the ocean. Certified divers dive 1
- 12:30pm Lunch is served, hearty soup with an array of fresh salads, cold meats & bread rolls
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Second session with Bree
- 2:30pm Second training dive. Certified divers dive 2
- 3:30pm-4.20pm- Free time to work on your plans, Bree available for help
- 4:30pm De-briefing with instructor and an opportunity to snorkel or work on your workbook. Certified divers Dive 3
- 6:00pm Dinner – end of day chat with Bree, networking
- 7:45pm Night Dive for certified divers only Dive 4
- 8.30pm Optional team building activities
Diving Into Your Business And The Great Barrier Reef
- 7:00am Third training dive. Dive 5 for certified divers
- 9:00am Enjoy a hearty breakfast of cereal, fresh fruit, bacon and eggs as well as toast & spreads
- 9:15am-10:45am Session with Bree
- 11:15am Fourth and final training dive for learn to dive students
- Dive 6 for certified divers
- 12:45pm Lunch on the second day is hot pasta with a variety of fresh salads
- 1:00pm-2:45pm- Session with Bree
- 3:15pm Dive 5 Students first pleasure dive as certified divers!
- Dive 7 for certified divers
- 5:45pm A hot dinner is served
- 6:00pm-7:00pm End of day chats, networking
- 19:30 Dive 6 Experience a guided night dive. Dive 8 for certified divers
- 8.30pm-Optional mystery session
Saturday 3rd September
- 6:30am First dive of the day
- 7:30am A hot breakfast accompanied with fresh fruit salad, cereals and toast
- 7:45am-10.45am Session with Bree
- 11:00am Last dive of the trip.Dive 11 for certified divers, dive 9 for new divers
- 12:00pm Lunch is served before the vessel heads back to Cairns – enjoy a selection of freshly made sandwiches
- 12:00pm-3:00pm-Final session with Bree
- 4:00pm Complimentary transfers return you to your accommodation within the – Cairns City & Northern Beaches area
- 7:30pm Farewell Dinner event (in city-drinks not included)
Thrive and Dive Retreat
More details about the retreat | 31st August 2022 – 3rd September 2022 | Great Barrier Reef Cairns
- 3 days of learning with Bree
- My Business Vision Workbook
- My Vision Book Workbook
- My Vision Book ($39.95)
- My Business Vision Book ($49.95)
- Visioneer online course ($395)
- All diving equipment (nitrox additional cost)
- One day of diving training and E-learning (for those not certified)
- 3 days on the reef with 9 dives for those gaining certification, 11 dives for those already certified including 2 night dives.
- PADI Open Water Dive Certification.
- Welcome event
- Breakfast, lunch, morning & afternoon tea, dinner on days 2-4
- Celebration dinner when we arrive back on land
- One on one coaching session with Bree (used within 6 months after trip)
- Two nights Twin share, air conditioned accommodation on boat
*This retreat is likely tax deductible
If you do not live in Cairns you will need accomodation for the 30th of August and the 3rd of September,
you cannot fly for 24 hours after your last dive which is 12pm day prior.
Work smart, play hard
To find out more about the retreat there are some next steps. It is very important to Bree and the rest of the attendees to have the right people on the retreat. There is an application process, you can’t just see the price and pay and reserve your place. For your sake we need to see if this is the right fit.
The application process is simple.
The Vision Voyage for me was a really enjoyable experience, I was fortunate to make friends with the people on the Vision Voyage that I see as a long term friendship going into the future. We had so many fun days and we learnt something new every day. I have really happy memories from doing this trip and I would quite happily do it again every single year.Elle LathamPass Attendee
If you get the opportunity to go on retreat with Bree - do it! Don’t question or make excuses - just do it. I am so grateful for the opportunity to attend the retreat. I have learnt some valuable lessons and rediscovered parts of myself that were lost. I have gained clarity on moving forward and I am ready to be the best version of myself- thank you!Kylie HinesPass Attendee
It's well worth it! In just a short period of time, you can have a much clearer vision of your goals, your purpose, what drives you and a more positive outlook on how you can achieve what you want!Jenny RigbyPast Attendee
The Vision Voyage is something I will forever cherish. This amazing experience has not only given me life long friendships but also a new perspective on how I view myself and my future. In the span of 4 days we got to explore beautiful bali while deep diving into our Vision Book questions with our guide Bree James. To this day I still refer back to what I learnt on this vision voyage and I'm very grateful. If you are wanting to gain clarity and focus on your future, I highly suggest you embark on the Vision Voyage.Monique SaggersPast attendee